If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Writer's Workshop: Pet Chaos

HI! If you came here looking for my first entry in Mama Kat's Writer Workshop, you will find the story of Snidley Whiplash HERE. (I cheated and pulled something out of the archives because I didn't have time to pull something new together this week.)

Here's where you can read more Writer's Workshop submissions...




Peace, Blessings, and No Writer's Block to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails