If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just feel like sharin' the love... grrrrr

Three guesses what kind of mood I'm in right now.... First two don't count!

The day started of like




About half way back from Fort Worth, I realized that something needed to be done about the S.T.U.P.I.D. drivers on the road so



Once home, a trip to the store resulted in



Maybe I'm a little tired and need some





But in the end, it all boils down to



Peace, Blessings and, Oh, what the hell....

5 comments:

  1. I was in that mood too, until I had that last Diet Coke, now I'm feeling much better. :0)

    And as for that last picture, I have one thing to say..........

    Define "normal"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! No "normal" round here.

    Just getting out of bed is exhausting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're in a better mood. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to join the "Secret Sisterhood of Wonderful Wacky Women"!

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails