If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 22, 2007

MY Christmas wish is coming true.

Bug and Lady N come in on Sunday, 12/23. My home is ready. My heart is ready. My jitteries are as ready as they will ever be.

10 hours from now I WILL BE HUGGIN' A BUG! And I couldn't be more excited! The only thing that could make it better would be if Twig and Daughter and Lady T could be home, too. And one very special, very missed lost lamb, too. But I believe she'll find her way home some day. So many have already come wandering back over the last couple of months that my faith is stronger than ever that she will come home again some day. Until then, this is for my Angel girl, wherever she might be.




OK - no tears. no fears. I'm going to go enjoy today and let God take care of tomorrow, and all my babies - wherever they may be.

Since Bug and Lady N will be here, I'll be limited on the amount of time I have to spend in here. So, I wanted to jump in and say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and My fondest wishes for Peace, Blessings, and LOTS more Fulfilled Christmas Wishes.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. I have been reading your past posts and getting to know you. We have a few things in common. My heart goes out to you. debi

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails