If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

How Damama Killed Christmas

My friend Ed is a very warped man with a wicked sense of humor... and that's only PART of what I love about him.

This is the Christmas card he sent me:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, Ed. I love you, too!

Legal stuff: Don't know where it came from before Ed got his goofy hands on it. If you do, please let me know so I can say, "wow, nice work _______."



3 comments:

  1. Actually, it's from a myspace comments/graphics site called www.pyzam.com. Not sure who actually created it though. THanks for the comments. Merry Christmas.

    www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweets. HOpe your move is going well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping over. I shall return when I have a few minutes. debi

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails