If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings or Can she get any stranger??

Luna Nina hosts a weekly feature called Unconscious Mutterings. I've seen it before, but have never actually jumped in. This week, I thought.. what the heck! I'm mostly unconscious half the time and my family is so accustomed to my mutterings that they just ignore me anymore. I might as well bug the blogverse with it for a change and give the folks at home a bit of a break.

So, here goes (I haven't read anyone else's so these are all straight off the top of my head!):


Luna Week 308 - Damama Week 1


Luna says ... and I think ... ?


  1. Carpet :: Cleaner (Yep, Hubby got on another cleaning tear today and we had our monthly house call by the rug doctor!)


  2. Bottoms :: Up! (Back in the 70s here in Houston there was a dinner theater production of a show called this. Does anyone else remember it?)


  3. Music :: man (I guess I'm on a musical theme kick now!)


  4. Nails :: Need fixing! (OH, Santa! How about a gift certificate for a mani/pedi? Just not to THIS place cuz I no liiike!)


  5. Watch it! :: Tinkbug! (This has become a part of our regular vocabulary ever since my friend's son started saying it when he was 2. Of course it was more like, "OOO bear auchit tinkbug!")


  6. Your life :: Today, peaceful. Tomorrow??


  7. Candies :: GODIVA (Mine that my daughter ate almost all of! She very kindly left me the dark chocolate and white chocolate ones (not bad), but those milky chocolate melt in your mouth small bites of heaven? G.O.N.E. All gone! GRRRR!! I guess we could call it just reward for THIS. NAH!! Not even close!)


  8. Chafing :: A booby issue (Don't laugh! If you have big'uns you understand. If you don't, count yourself lucky!)


  9. Svelte :: Patrick Swayze - He will be the first actor over whom I will actually cry when he passes. This clip of One Last Dance is long but so beautiful! Given his recent diagnosis, it has so much more meaning than just that in the movie. I cannot watch it without crying.






  10. Ding :: aling Oh quit rolling your eyes... This is not a self evaluation of my mental state - although it very well could be! Nor is it a reference to anything anatomical. I'm thinking about a Chuck Berry song, for pete sake! And if you are thinking about anything but cute little bells on a string then YOU need to be psychoanalyzed! HA!






So, did you survive your little tour of my meandering mental roads? Scary place, ain't it!


Until next time, I bid you..


Peace, Blessings, and HAPPY DINGALINGS FOR ALL!

5 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little muttering - I do it often!

    I've given you an award - Hop on over to my blog to get it!!

    http://scooterm74.blogspot.com/2008/12/song-song-high-above-trees.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool first time Mutterings! I really dig when people do more than just one-word answers!!!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to Damama

    Congratulations, so far, you are NOT the biggest WHINER that I have come across this holiday season. Unfortunately there is no prize but keep up the good work.

    My book, Thou Shalt Not Whine was just Voted The #1 Best Book to be given Anonymously. As you know, this is really a great year for whiners.

    So if any of your readers are looking for a Christmas gift for that someone special, this is it!

    Remember,
    Thou Shalt Not Whine in 2009,
    however Wine is just fine!
    January Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mutterings. Welcome to the fun. ^_^ I love the Music Man!
    Thanks for stopping by my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ding: Dong, the witch is dead... Sorry.. can't get it out of my head now. Okay, now I have Kylie Minogue in my head...

    Have a beautiful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails