So, here goes (I haven't read anyone else's so these are all straight off the top of my head!):
Luna Week 308 - Damama Week 1
Luna says ... and I think ... ?
- Carpet :: Cleaner (Yep, Hubby got on another cleaning tear today and we had our monthly house call by the rug doctor!)
- Bottoms :: Up! (Back in the 70s here in Houston there was a dinner theater production of a show called this. Does anyone else remember it?)
- Music :: man (I guess I'm on a musical theme kick now!)
- Nails :: Need fixing! (OH, Santa! How about a gift certificate for a mani/pedi? Just not to THIS place cuz I no liiike!)
- Watch it! :: Tinkbug! (This has become a part of our regular vocabulary ever since my friend's son started saying it when he was 2. Of course it was more like, "OOO bear auchit tinkbug!")
- Your life :: Today, peaceful. Tomorrow??
- Candies :: GODIVA (Mine that my daughter ate almost all of! She very kindly left me the dark chocolate and white chocolate ones (not bad), but those milky chocolate melt in your mouth small bites of heaven? G.O.N.E. All gone! GRRRR!! I guess we could call it just reward for THIS. NAH!! Not even close!)
- Chafing :: A booby issue (Don't laugh! If you have big'uns you understand. If you don't, count yourself lucky!)
- Svelte :: Patrick Swayze - He will be the first actor over whom I will actually cry when he passes. This clip of One Last Dance is long but so beautiful! Given his recent diagnosis, it has so much more meaning than just that in the movie. I cannot watch it without crying.
- Ding :: aling Oh quit rolling your eyes... This is not a self evaluation of my mental state - although it very well could be! Nor is it a reference to anything anatomical. I'm thinking about a Chuck Berry song, for pete sake! And if you are thinking about anything but cute little bells on a string then YOU need to be psychoanalyzed! HA!
So, did you survive your little tour of my meandering mental roads? Scary place, ain't it!
Until next time, I bid you..
Peace, Blessings, and HAPPY DINGALINGS FOR ALL!