If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Either way, it's all good...

The there are those who say I was overly worried and wrong to think that people would act out. I prefer to believe that our prayers for peace last night and today have been answered. Either way, I'm good with it because the bottom line is that everything turned out alright.

The outcome was no huge surprise. I am actually thrilled that so many turned out to have their voice heard. And heard it was! Wow! Even though it didn't go the way I thought it should have, I respect the process even if I don't respect Obama. That, he has to earn through his actions, not just words.

Congratulations to all the winners of last night's race. May you go forward with pure hearts and end your journey with clean consciences. Now THAT would be change we could all get behind!

Peace, Blessings, and That's it for my political commentary. FOREVER. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for just a wee but of post-election fun. Hubby found this last night. I just HAD to share it. (If you haven't seen it before, be sure to watch all the way to the end!)

As Erma Bombeck says, “If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it.”



Somebody had entirely too much free time on their hands! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, to much time on their hands. LOL!

    It was funny and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for the safety and guidance of our president-elect. I believe that God uses whatever president is sworn into office - and I'm very interested to see what He has in store for the next 4 years. (I had some hints for Him, but he chose to work with another candidate than the one I so humbly offered, so this is all going to be a surprise to me too.)

    Now, I'm off to watch the video. Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that things do improve and while I did not vote for Obama nor do I trust him, I am praying that this world will become an easier place to live. I agree with you..Obama has to earn my trust!

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails