If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Don't Worry! A Christmas Card for my Friends

My friend Dee Ann sent me this! I'm not much into that, "forward this to a gazillion people or you're a dork" kind of thing, but I thought it was cute and I love the thought of having each of you nabbed and bagged for my Christmas morning surprise!

If a fat guy grabs you and puts you
in a bag, don't worry,
I TOLD SANTA I WANTED A GOOD
FRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS!



Plus – here’s a really cool site with some neat Christmas stuff. CHRISTMAS LEGENDS AND ODDITIES

Have to get back to work before Hubby catches me slackin! I'll get a real post up as soon as he faints from exhaustion! OH yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen anytime soon! The energizer bunny better watch out - he's got some serious competition here!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for thinking of all your bloggin' friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your cleaning done?

    We made a small dent in ours here. We tend to do the one step forward six plus steps back dance around here. Then I continue to tidy as much as I can before I drop. I'm sure that the time when all the housework actually gets done each day will come much quicker than I expect it to, and I'll be bored out of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Angela - I always think of you guys! That's why hubby had to take off to kick my butt in gear! LOL!! Thanks for checking in!
    ======================

    Brandi - I have that same problem BUT IT'S ONLY ME AND HUBBY HERE NOW! Dang dogs! Rotten bird! If I ever figure out how they manage to mess up so much I'm gonna kick their tails! LOL!!

    And yes, one day all too soon you will be looking back wishing for kids to blame the mess on, too! ;o)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails