If you can't make it better you can laugh at it. ~Erma Bombeck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

AWARDS I'VE GIVEN - 2008

HI!! If you've already seen these awards that I've bestowed on those I feel need a little extra praise and support, please excuse the duplication. I was trying something that failed miserably. It was way more confusing in cyberspace than it was in my obviously minimally functional brainspace.

If you haven't seen them, come on in and browse a while and then please go check out the two blogs listed below.

From now on I'll just post award notices as normal on the day I decide to bestow them. Again - sorry for the confusion.

January 15, 2008
Allison over at A Mom Thing has been courageously standing by H for many months now as he battled leukemia. She has stood strong for her children and her husband, and maintained her sanity partially through getting it all out and onto "paper" in her blog. And she did it with very little support from the blogging community. That, alone, impresses me greatly. If I didn't have a pretty steady stream of people encouraging me, I think I'd have quit after the first month or so. Allison didn't quit, because that's not who she is. When she makes a commitment, she honors it. I'm so glad to have found her blog and honored to have been "there" when her family was reunited upon H's release from the hospi-hotel, as she calls it, on Monday, 1/11. So, Allison, this LOVE IN ACTION award is made especially for you. You are an amazing example to your children and to all who are lucky enough to find your blog.





January 14, 2008

THE FIRST AWARD I'M GIVING IS TO:

Heather over at Three Boys and Me for overcoming her fear of spiders in order to get the job done! WAY TO GO HEATHER! You are the first to ever receive the No Miss Muffett Award. Why don't you pop on over there now and see why she got this award.

2 comments:

  1. I got word of this prestigious award while sitting in my newly warm and toasty office. Thanks for bestowing this award on me. I love it! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This award is thoroughly deserved. And thank you for directing me to another great blog.

    ReplyDelete

WELL HOWDY!! Thanks so much for popping in to leave a note. PLEASE be sure to check the box by "E-mail follow-up comments to..." so that you'll get my response to your comment. I almost always respond personally And sorry for making you do the Word jumble mambo. I wish there weren't A***ole spammers running rampant in the blogverse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails